THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, November 2, 2007

lovely last weekend



Last weekend, I went to Phuket. I went to there for visited my home. Phuket is my hometown. In that time, Phuket had a vegetarian festival. It is the time to make merits because people don't eat meat. Local belive in this festival that the chinese gods will stand in guys. They stand for help people ,and guys who are gods stand will shown something for make everyone belive the gods stay with their. (Local called "Mah-Song" ) The foreigns are interest in this festival. I saw many visitor enjoyed together. They did everythings like Local such as they didn't eat meat and they played firecreckers, they played without the fear but the cheerful smile appears on their face. I'm very happy. On the last day of festival, local took the respect gods back to the heaven at the end of the Saphan Hin ( the end of bridge). I went to there with my friends. We played firecrackers, and we enjoyed very much. Taking the gods back to the heaven finished at 2 am. After that, my friends and I set the cannon cracker. It was beautiful so much. The dark sky full with the color from cannon cracker. Besides the famous festival I went to popular places in Phuket. I went to Phuket with my friends. People all around the world well-know this place. My friends and I walked on Bang-La Street. Both of waysides have a lot of goods. Then,we went to the beach. We enjoyed very much. We played seawater and we built sandcastles together. At night, we watched the stars together. We talked and shared about each experience. It is long times that my friends and I didn't meet because we did entrance to another university. So, we have many stories to share together. In the same I never see my family so long time but they are same. I love my family so much. I had the best time with my family too. We went to Kata and Karon beach. We had a nice dinner. My parents gave me some gift for my belated birthday. I think Kata and Karon Beach have a nice scenery. It's very same. Sometimes, I think it is the twin beach. hahaha. My friends and I went to Phromthep Cape. It is a good viewpoint. You can see the widely sea and horizon that faraway. We watched the sunset together. I'm very impress. That scene made me happy. I sat on the rock with my best friends, and we watched the sun moved down into the sea. The dark sky and the red sun is very different, but it's very beautiful view. Then, we rode the motorcycle to travel around there. The weather was cool. And we had dinner together. It is our private restaurant. so over haha. Actually, we always ate at there. I'm happy all day. I love the sea because whenever I watch the sea I feel happy. It is very clear and well for my eyes. But sometimes, the sea looks mystery. It has a charm in itself. Silent and peace but mystery. It makes the sea is beautiful. Whenever I hear the sound of wave hit the rocks I'm very cheerful, and I feel relax. I think it is a nice trip. I like natural travel. I can hear the whisper of the wind. The sound of the wave. I sit on the sand and watch around. I feel happy when I touch the nature. I feel free when my feet step on the sand and the smell of the sea come into my nose. All the fifth nerve of touch can touch the nature^^




0 comments: