THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, November 9, 2007

^^

Last week, I practiced to cheering for AU game. AU game is on November,19 2007 at Bangna campus. My friends and I practiced in front of M Building. Seniors advised and taught us for sing songs. It was very fun. On Thursday, when we practiced finish, P'Mek , P'Heng , Nut and I saw off Ice to her home. We laughed all the time because we talked a lot and we enjoyed very much. When we saw off Ice at her home, we went to eat the noodle. Then, we went to The National Stadium in Bangkok for looked my friends practiced cheerleading. My close friends, Ploy and May, were very happy when they saw me. They wanted me looked them. I saw to intention's friends.
Today my friend and I planned to this weekend. We thought to relax. We learned very hard and we were strain.
On Monday, my friends and I went to The Mall Bangkapi for eat, sing songs and stroll. That day, we knew about grade. I'm happy with my grade. No one fell.
I chatted msn with my old friends. One of them studied in Malaysia. Her name is Sunwa. She is my best friend. So she told me on December,13 2007 she'll come back to Thailand for watched "Korean Music". I'm very happy when I heard the news. And my best friend else, his name is Met. He studied in India. He'll come back to Thailand on December too. But another friends don't know. He'll surprised them. I miss Both of them so much because so long time I didn't see them, I wanted to see them.
Last week, I spent most of the time to play pool. It looks like snooker, but the size of pool table is smaller than snooker. I played with my friends.
On Friday, my friends of faculty and I had to cheer basketball. School of Law competed with School of Nurse. This match School of Nurse won, but we weren't sad. We enjoyed very much. Enjoyed with cheering, and we laughed too much. My friend at Phuket, Dear, told me that she'll come to Bangkok tomorrow. She told me her purpose that she wanted to travel. I think I'll take her to participate in the night life because she wants to go there.

*..miss Daddy Mummy Sister..*
..........................
I want to see them so much. I used to see them everyday, but now I can't see them everyday. I have to go to Bangkok for study. So long time that we meet once. I love my family so muchhhh.
Miss all of friends too. I always think about our memories. They're always beautifull and still beautiful in mind forever. They're memorable, I can't forget. Every stories still turn around in mind. Think of you..*

1 comments:

Tanatcha said...

~..* Cheering with yow ! !

~..* hav a nice day ^^