THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, December 14, 2007

PAST

Last December, my friend and I went to the beach everyday. We walked on the soft sand. We always went to Kata Beach. We liked to go there because it's peace and beautiful. Sometimes, we stayed there from morning to night. Looking people and nature. It was a good memory. Close your eyes, and think follow me!! The dark sky full of the star light and moonlight. At horizon that meets the oversea. The shadow of moon appears on the sea. The waves touch the rock and sand. You sit on the sand, and the breeze blows to you. It makes you cold. Sometimes, you'll see the firecracker or literally a floating lamp. Atmosphere around you is very quiet. I love it so much....
Last New Year, I stayed with my friends. I set up the party at my house. We ate and drang a lot. So, we started to drunk. And the time near to midnight. We were waiting for this time. It stepped to New year. We counted down 9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2....1 We shouted together Happy New Year. I recieved many messages. Most of all to bless New Year. It's near to New Year. In this year I stay in Bangkok. I wanted to back home, but I can't because no tickets for me, airplane is full.
My sister has a plan to make cake for New Year gift. She wants me to help her. My sister makes a cake very delicious. I like her chocolate cake and Strawberry moouse cake. I think I'll help her.
Today, I arrange my friends for read the books. Before read, we'll go to election. I elect at Ban BangKapi School. It's a first time that I elect. It's exciting.
I wanted to cut my hair, but everyone say NO!. haha.

I miss my father, mother, sister, grandfather, grandmother,brother,aunt, uncle and everyone in my family. Really miss!!!! wanna see
Miss my friends that I ever never see for a long time. I wanted to meet them again. Some of my friend had studied in USA since she finished the primary school. After that, I never saw her. She is my best friend in primary school. We spent the time together. Going to school till back to home. Then, we talked on the phone more than 3 hours per day. So funny!! ^^ Think of the past. I wanted to back in child again. It's very cheerful funny. Don't think about everythings too much as same now. I grow up to adult more than past. I have many things and I'll think a lot. It's not only me, but it means to another too. ...

1 comments:

Jasper said...

Wonderfully told Kunita. Id love to go there, to Kata beach! And...ehmm..I miss my folks too. I will see them again in April. Can't wait to meet them!!