THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, December 14, 2007

My friend

My friend and I went to Queen Sirikit National Convention. His name is Lek. We went to there by boat. It was very exciting because it was a first time that I traveled in Bangkok by boat. At Queen Sirikit National Covention has many lower goods price. Lek and I walked walked walked ... and walked a lot. Then, I bought a necklace , it has a flower inside, it's very lovely. And there is earrings too. It's very cheap, necklace and earrings are 180 baht. Lek bought a bag , shirt and shoes. I helped him to choose goods. After that, we ate lunch at there. It wasn't delicious, but we ate up, we were very hungry. Next, Lek was going to barber in order to cut his hair. He didn't cut his hair for 6 months, and didn't shave off his moustache too. He looks like a pirate. haha. If he know, he'll angry me. ^^ He gave a scarf for me. A scarf is a gift from India. It is very gentle. It is black. He know I like it. He always knew that what is I like and dislike. I knew him since junior high school. The first time that I met him. He was a pretty boy, but I didn't like him. And I never talked with him. Untill, he walked to me and said with me. He borrowed my notebook. It's a first time that we talked. Then, we had the time and talked together more than the past. His dispositions are very gentle. He always try to please. But, he is very hasty. He often had argument with other. He understands me everythings. He always knows what do I think?. He did everythings for me. I am his best friend, and he is my best friend too. He knows me, I know him too. I know what is he think. Because the long time that we spent the time together. It made us know everything each other. I never ever find the best friend as him. Every memories between us, I kept in my heart. We always be friend forever. And no one can destroy our friendship. Miss you the most. Till nowadays, he still be the same. Although he and I afar, we always still think of another. When I saw the one that he liked, I'm thinking of him. Once upon a time, he told me that he saw some picture he thought of me. I'm very glad. I always feel happy when I stay with him.

0 comments: