THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, August 11, 2008

mommy

Nearly to the Mother's day, that makes I think of my mom. Since I could remember, I have someone who never leave me alone. When I cried she always runs to me and holds me tight. When I'm hungry she hurries to take some food for me. One day that I fell she always encourages me. She is my friend, my teacher, and she is everythings for me. An important, she is my mother. I never saw my mom about 3 months because I have to study and my mother has to work at Phuket. It makes my mom and I are very far. I want to back home in order to see my mom. On Mother's day of every year, I have a gift for my mom. Most of my gifts, it was my handmade. I'll do a gift for my mom by myself such as a card. I did card by myself. My mother likes the violet, so I draw flowers and painted it. Inside the card i wrote the message that tell something inside my mind. All the cards that I gave to my mom, she always kept it. Likes the last year, I made a card and sent it to my mom. She very surprised and pleasured when she recieved this card. I used to have an idea that want to stay far from my mom. Now I stayed far from my mom already. It made me know everythings that everythings that I thought in the first it's so stupid. I know that why my mom always taught me. Hurr~ so miss my mom..


I used to read the passages from the books and I like very much. It talks about.. .
"Kindness in words creates confidence, kindness in thinking creates profoundness, kindness in giving creates love."
I think it very suitable to adapt in the society. Because nowadays everybody don't care about the word. Want to say,say. Saying without the thinking. Don't care other who hear that word. Don't care anything else.The society is so bad. Hurr~


MisS my mommy.. .*

0 comments: