THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, November 30, 2007

oOOo

In this time is going to winter. The cold wind is blowing. It makes me think about everythings that I lost. Recently, I lost my lovely grandfather. He was old, and he was heart disease. He died on Nov. 14 morning. My sister told me. When I knew, I went to Suratthani suddenly. I went to home. I looked around the home. Everywhere in my home, I saw the memories between us. At dinning table that we used to eat together. The garden that we used to walk and relax. Every corner in our home made me think of my grandpa. I went to Bangkok when grandpa's cremation finish. I miss him all the time.This morning is very cold. I like easy listening songs. When I listened, I felt happy. And when I listened in winter. haha I think I'm romantic girl. My best friend ( Met) is going to back to Thailand in next month. I feel very happy. I'll waiting him at Suvarnabhumi Airport. I miss him a lot. I invited him to go to watch concert at Khoa-Yai where located in Nakorn-Ratchasima. It's "Love is and welcome cold wind concert". I wanted to go there too much especially if I go to there with him. ^^6 years ago I fell in love with someone who is my close friend. For a long time that I loved him one side. I made everythings for him. I did because I wanted to see his happy. I loved him because he was good. Nowadays, the time gone into sixth year. I'm still love him. Yes, of course he knew that I love him, but he still talks with me. And I think he loves me too because his actions and his words make me known. The important he said that he love me. I'll see him soon. We still contact many times. I've waiting for he for a long time. But sometimes I think that I afraid the friendship will loss if I decide something wrong. I think too much when I think of him. Exactly,I could to make a decision against mind's wish. My friend is breaking heart. She cried all the time. She looks so sad. She is so pity. I hope she gets well soon.The one of friend is going to move faculty. She studied law in first time, but now she is going to study communication arts.I miss all of memories. Miss all everyone who is in my heart.

0 comments: