THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, December 14, 2007

my sister's graduation day

This morning I get up very early because I am too much excited to join my sister’s Graduation day at Nakornnayok province. My sister “Kate” is 4 years older than me. She graduated from Faculty of Social , Srinakarinwirot University. At 7am. I left home with my family. It took 1 hour and 20 minutes to arrive at the campus due to the traffic jam ,however I enjoyed the view along the road so much , full of nature; trees, flowers and canal. This is my first time to come to this university. If I were this university’s student, for sure I would have a healthy life. I rode the bicycle everyday because the area is quite wide. I enjoyed the green of nature. Today there are a lot of people so it seems that parking lots are not enough. Many cars came from various cities such as Saraburi, ChiangMai, Phuket and etc. Near these cars I see some are sitting on the plastic mat and eating their meal with their great happiness. For me it is a good pic to remember. While I was walking to the highlight spot to take photo, I saw a 70 year-old woman fainting on the pavement. Fortunately, her daughter can reach to her at sudden before the old woman’s head hits the very hard floor. After that first aid team come to take care of her. I take many photographs with my sister and also my family. The photo taker is an energetic and creative man. He creates a pile of poses and all of us enjoy his thinking too much. Around 11am. my sister has to get inside the main hall so we decide to go back to Bangkok. But we change our mind to go to flower garden and amusement park instead. At noon we come to the flower garden at Nakornnayok Klong 14. My mom buys 3 sets of orchids. We sightsee in the garden for an hour and we move to the local market to have lunch. We arrive at Dreamworld Amusement Park at 3pm. Today’s weather is so hot that we prefer to visit firstly the Snowland . We spend approximately 20 minutes in here. After that my mom and dad want to sit and relax nearby the fountain so my another sister and I decide to play by two of us. When the clock is nearly 5pm. ,we move back to the university to take photo with my sister again. This time we park our car near the main exit so it will be comfortable and easy when we want to get out. We start to come back to Bangkok at 6.30 and will have party at a restaurant situated on the Kaset-Nawamin road. My dad reserves one karaoke room for us. My sister’s friends also come to join us. We sing many Thai and International songs. The owner of this restaurant “Uncle Sam” is my dad’s friend so he gives us big discount. How generous he is! Everybody enjoy this evening too much. We come home around midnight. Finally, we reach the end of the very tired day,however all of us feel very happy with big smile for my sister’s success.

0 comments: