THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, February 3, 2008

^^

Last Saturday, I went to Saraburi with my group in Sci,man. We went to there for research the data for my report. We studied about dust. We went from Bangkok at 7 a.m and arrived to Saraburi at half past eight. We fished our job at noon. After we had lunch, we bought some souvernia ,and we went to Bangkok. With the traffic jam we arrived to Bangkok at 5 p.m Then, I hurried to back home for took a bath and made up. My friends and I had to go to the goodbye party. We called "Bye 'nior". The party set up at The Army Club. It located on Vipavedeerungsit Road. When we arrived, we took photos then we ate and drank. The party finished about 11 p.m then my friends and I went out. We went to Blog9 , it located on Akekamai Road. My friend and I were very happy. We were drinking and dancing together. At this club, I met a lot of my friends. I was very happy to see them. They too, they were very happy to see me. We were fun until the time was up. That night I was drunk!! And next weekend we have a date at here again.

On Friday, my friends and I went to The Bar Association. We went to there because the teacher took us and she wanted us to look around there. We listened the director talked about the history of The Bar Association. Then, we had a chance to see around the place. We took photo with happily. After we back from there my friends and I had a dinner together. After that I went to home.
This Saturday I went out with my friends by the promise at last Saturday. We went to Blog9 again. My friends came a lot. It was very pleasant. We drank and dance together. But last night I went home first because I had a headache. Last night was very enjoy.

0 comments: