THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, February 8, 2008

l..o..v..e

It's nearly to Valentine's day. The day that people showed the love together. Valentine's day is on February 14. Actually, Valentine's day is remember to Saint Valentine who full of kidness, the love, and the wishes for others. But, he got the death penalty because he set up a marriage for lovers. In that time, Chirstian didn't acceptable about married. Sain Valentine died for his wish. He wished the lover had happy. But, before he died, he wrote a letter for his love. He wrote the short message that From your Valentine. It can make everyone impressed about his story.

And, when this day comes, many lover give a present. The popular present are...
1. Flowers give the best meaning of love
- Red roses mean the love and the wish. It's a flower of cupid.
- White roses mean charming, purity and the peace
-Pink roses is shoewed to the perfect love
-Lilly is the romance

2. Chocolate, with a sweet taste. It was use an agent of the love's day
3. Cards and wrote about something inside your heart. Tell to her or him
And, many presents that depend on you that what do you choose for your love just you intended give and the present goes from yours that's enough for reciver happy.

Last night I went out with my friends. We were very happy together. We drunk!!! We went to home about 3 a.m This week I feel lonely because I thought to my home. I thought to my dad, mum ,and my sister at home. It's nearly to Final Examination. I ain't start to read the books at all. I'll start reading the books. I wanted to see the movies,,,Enchanted and P.s I love you. I want to see very much.

If we born to in love with someone, he or she will give the love back to you. But, if you born to love many people belive that they don't give the true love for you. Sometime, the love walked into your life just one time and possible that the love never come back yet. You never ever know that this love or that love is the last love. Many time that you find, but the love escape you. And, sometime you ignore, but the love is walking to you. Don't,,don't looking pass someone if you can't find the reasons for love him. Don't,,don't asked for the time when will you love someone, but asked for the touch of heart what do you feel? Don't find the true love from your eyes, but find it from your heart. Don't belive the love that you heard from you ears, but belive it if it surrond from feeling and the botoom of your mind. The love is worthy , but it'll worse if you don't give it to another.

0 comments: