THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, June 9, 2008

Summer

On Summer, I studied summer course. I took 3 subjects, Law of Delict, Criminal2 and Philosophy of Law. Studying on summer was very hard because the periodtime was very shot then I had to read hard. On Songkarn festival, I went to my home,Phuket. I was very happy. I went to the temples and to the beaches. I met the old friends. I went to there because I miss my parents and younger sister. I spent the time with my family. When I had to back o Bangkok I felt so sad. I back to Bangkok for learned summer course. When I finished the final summer course, my friends and I went to Cha-am. Cha-am is located in Petchburi. We went to there by the train. We went to Cha-am on Friday,23 May 2008. The member in this trip is Sai, Nut, P'Heng, Pix, P'jook, P'Pop, p'Oat, and I. We went to the railway station,Hua Lum Pong, at 8.00am and took the train at 9.00am. When we arrived to Cha-am, we started to find the resort. We wanted the small house. So, we got the house for relax. It was near the beach and very comfortable.We stayed in there 2 nights and 3 days. We were drunk. On morning at Cha-am, I woke up early because I watched the sun rise. And the nice atmosphere the cool wind and the fresh air that in Bangkok hasn't. I was very happy. All the trip we were very happy. We shared the experience together. And we made the memories together. The memory in Cha-am is very beautiful. It made me smile all the times when I thought of them. On 3rd day we went to Bangkok by the train too, but on the return journey the passengers are very much. The seat not availiable for us. We decided to down from the train at Petchburi station and took the van for back to Bangkok. When we arrived to Bangkok we were ver tried. This trip is very fun. I love to journey!!!

0 comments: