THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, June 21, 2008

camp

On June 6-8 2008, I went to Pak-Chong ( Nakorn Rachasima) for Rub-nong camp. It was a tradition of freshmen. Most of Freshmen ought to join with this activity. This year I was a staff likes a nursemaid. I had to take care the freshmen in my colour that I controlled. I took responsibility " violet". The first day, we left from ABAC at 1 p.m , we went to there by bus. All staffs told every freshmen who went to camp with us that it is a comfortable camp , has a football court and swimming pool everyone can use it and all freshmen can do everything that you want. When we arrived to camp while we sat on the bus suddenly have the men who wear a black shirt got in the bus and shouted that get off from the bus. Every freshmen were very alarmed, but all of staff were very fun because we knew that all of men who wear black shirt are who. We called them that Poo-kum-kod or vakker. At camp had many activities. The last, all freshmen were knew the trust. And the last day, we arrived to ABAC, Hua-mark campus. We took the photo together in front of C building. And that day we chose the Prince and the princess of faculty. Then, my friends and I went to home for took a shower. And,at night we had a meeting for drinking at Hamra Street. It is near university. Have a lot of senior and junior. That night was very funny. I'll remember it.

0 comments: